- Hypnotic Strategies Lesson 6 Body Psychotherapy & Pain Control
- Hypnotic Strategies -Dream Interpretation Utilising Gestalt & Jungian Methodology
- Hypnotic Strategies – Grief & The Sacred Bench(Duplicate)
- Hypnotic Strategies -Lesson 4- Past Life Regression(Duplicate)
- Hypnotic Strategies – PTSD,Social Phobia & Anxiety
- Hypnotic Strategies – Lesson 1 – Achieving Goals by Creating a Workshop in Your Mind
Welcome to our Online Learning Diploma students!
Here you will find all of your Tutorials and Handouts for each Unit, listed here as Modules.
Please download, read thoroughly and keep together in a file and group together for each Module for easy access.
In the Diploma, it is expected you will memorise your scripts. When asked to submit videos, no scripts are to be used, so as you can be fully present with your client.
Your 1st Unit is Hypnotic Strategies, please do not go past this Unit until instructed by your Director of Training to do so.
Take your time and absorb each Lesson thoroughly, record each new script onto your phone, and listen to it over and over until you can comfortably adlib.
From here on, you will be introduced to different Trainers: Yogesh Osher – Gestalt, Greg Elsey – NLP, Kaz Field Anderson – Hypnotherapy/Psychotherapy, Jody Wood – Hypnotherapy, Medical, Mental Health, Kasey Griffith – Hypnotherapy/Past Lives
Please treat all of our Trainers with the respect they deserve.
If you have any questions or problems, please contact us email@example.com
- Gestalt – Lesson 6
- Gestalt Weekend 4(Duplicate)
- Gestalt Weekend 3(Duplicate)
- Lesson 1c Gestalt YouTube Clip The Gestalt Prayer
- Gestalt Weekend 2(Duplicate)
- Lesson 1b Gestalt YouTube Clip – Fritz Perls
- Lesson 1a Gestalt Weekend 1 Youtube Clip-Robert Resnick Gestalt
- Gestalt Year 1 Theory Lesson 1(Duplicate)
- Introduction to Gestalt Psychotherapy – Year 1 Lesson 1
Welcome to Establishing a therapeutic relationship withing a counselling framework. This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to establish a therapeutic relationship using the core Macro and Micro counselling…
Hi Lovelies, Understanding the mentality of addicted clients is imperative to helping them beat their addictions. Empathy and compassion is of the utmost importance, and understanding there is Trauma underlying…